|You have questions, we have answers.
||1. What kinds of jobs do you recruit for and place?
At Kennedy we recruit for administrative/clercial,executive, management, sales, and light industrial positions as temporary, direct or long term hires.
• entry level positions requiring less than 5 years of experience,
• mid level positions requiring 5-10 years experience, and
• top level positions requiring more than 10 years experience
2. As an employer, can I have you send me qualified applicants I can hire full time rather than temporarily?
Yes. Our direct hire program reviews applicants to send you for permanent hire. We conduct all pre-qualification, testing, screening, and initial interviews to find the best fit for your needs.
3. What is the 'temp-to-perm' program?
This program is designed for employers who need a long term employee but want to 'try out' that employee before hiring. In our temp-to-perm program, you can evaluate the applicant's performance on the job before hiring as a long term employee.
4. How is the Kennedy Hiring and Dismissal Policy useful to me as an employer?
We take the time intensive burden out of hiring and firing employees.
5. Does Kennedy help with employee payroll in any way?
Kennedy takes care of all the administrative and compliance details for temporary staff, leased staff and temp-to-hire staff. We process the payroll--weekly--offer direct deposit, pay the payroll taxes, file the federal and state employment tax returns, provide unemployment and worker's comp insurances — all of it, and all right here, locally, from our Baltimore offices.
6. Part of our mission is partnering with minority firms. Does your company comply?
Yes,Kennedy Personnel Services is a Certified woman-owned Business headquartered in the heart of Baltimore's Empowerment Zone. Our minority status equates to tax incentives for your business. It also makes us an ideal partner for businesses looking to do business with and around the State of Maryland where minority participation is encouraged.